Stubben D-Ring Double Broken Bit 2250
Benefits of SWEET Copper Link:
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron and Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Benefits of the D-ring Snaffle Bit:
• Due to the specific shape of the rings (D-rings) the rider has more influence from outside on the horse’s mouth.
• The lateral guiding provides for a more stable position of the bit and prevents the bit from being pulled through the horse’s mouth
• The D-ring prevents jamming between the muzzle and the ring and thus prevents the lips and the corners of the mouth from getting hurt
Benefits of the double broken snaffle bit:
• No painful pressure on the gums
• Even and mouth-friendly distribution of pressure from the Reins on tongue and bars.
• Better acceptance by the horse
• No nutcracker effect
• Facilitates communication between horse and rider
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 / 15.0 cm
Widths in inch: 5” / 5 1/4” / 5 1/2” / 5 3/4” / 6"
Cheek piece: 16cm - 6 1/4"
Ring-Ø: 85 x 60mm - 3 3/8" x 2 1/2"
Sweet copper mouth
International article number: 2250