Equisense Motion S Fitnesstracker Set With Girth Attachment
Innovation meets tradition:
Equisense Motion S, the world's first tracker to provide reliable data in the form of an easy-to-use training tool, not only impresses with its technical innovations but also with its elegant leather design.
The Motion S, the ideal training companion for every rider. The horse's movements and heart rate can be monitored and analysed during each training session using the sensor and the corresponding app. Personal tips and adapted exercise suggestions for an even faster and more targeted training success can be called up via the free app.
And it's as simple as that: The sensor is safely placed in the orange protective cover on the Stübben belt attachment. The Stübben girth attachment, which fits all common saddle girth models, must then be attached to the saddle girth. Now place the electrode tape under the saddlecloth, fasten the snap fastener to the intended holder on the Stübben girth attachment and ride off. The data is recorded by the sensor and transmitted via Bluetooth to the Equisense App on the respective mobile device. The Equisense app for horse and rider is available for free download.
Cooperation sensation between the French innovation company Equisense and the German traditional saddlery Stübben. The result of the cross-border cooperation between the two neighbouring countries is the Motion S Sensor. This is a further development of the predecessor model Motion from Equisense. The sensor, which is integrated in the high-quality leather equipment manufactured by Stübben, enables the rider not only to carry out a detailed motion analysis, but also to determine the horse's heart rate in detail.
Included in the Stübben Equisense Motion S Pack:
· Stübben girth attachment - fits every common saddle girth model
· Electrode tape with conductive fabric and comfort foam
· the charger and USB cable
· International socket adapter
· Contact gel for application to conductive tissue
What devices is the sensor compatible with?
iOS 7.1 and newer
Android 4.3 and newer
Note: Your Android device must be compatible with Bluetooth 4.2 technology. Check the Bluetooth compatibility of your Android device with the BLE Checker.
The Equisense app is free and available in 3 languages: English, French and German.
10 x 3 x 1.5 cm
Material & Design
· Weight of the sensor: 50 grams
· Material of the sensor: ABS
· Colour of the sensor: Graphite
· Material of the holder: high-quality, full-grain leather, comfort foam, conductive fabric
· Electrode tape: comfort foam with conductive fabric, Velcro fastener for holding to the saddlecloth, stretchable cable with snap fastener for easy attachment to the holder
· Material of the protective cover: flexible TPEs
· Colour of the protective cover: Orange
Battery life: 2 months with regular use (several units/week)
Battery life without recording: 4-6 months
9-axis motion sensor:
- 3-axis acceleration sensor
- 3-axis gyro sensor
- 3-axis magnetometer
Water and shock resistant
Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 (low energy)
Compatibility of the Stübben belt attachment
Length of the Stübben belt attachment: 32 - 44 cm
Stübben girth attachment fits all standard saddle girths
On backorder please allow approximately 6-8 weeks