Stubben 2in1 D-Ring Single Jointed Bit 2253
1 Bit - 2 impact levels
The new 2 in 1 bit offers two additional impact levels in the horse’s mouth by simply switching the sides of the bit.
1. If you buckle the more angular side of the bit towards the horse’s tongue, the pressure occurs more selectively.
2. If you buckle the round side towards the horse’s tongue, you have a softer impact.
If the sign + is visible on the mounting side, the more effective side is in use. If you cannot see the + sign from the mounting side, the softer side is in use.
Changing the buckling from time to time prevents a desensitization of the horse’s mouth.
Benefits of the D-ring bit:
• Gentle on lips and corners of the mouth, prevents the lips from being pinched between mouthpiece and ring
• This bit is less mobile in the horse’s mouth
• Better steering
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 cm
Widths in inch: 5” / 5 1/4” / 5 1/2” / 5 3/4”
Ring-Ø: 85 x 60 mm - 3 3/8" x 2 3/8"
Thickness: 16 mm
International article number: 2253