Stubben Easy Control Liverpool Driving Double Broken Bit 2289
Benefits of the EZ-Control rigid effect:
• More effective aids due to leverage effect only in direction of pull – and with lateral flexibility of the outer parts of the bit
• Enhanced action with minimum pressure on the reins
• Allows gentle and sensitive aids
• Enables easier communication between horse and rider
• The EZ-Control Half Cheek Snaffle has shown its value in racing, especially in trotting races, as it helps to take back the horse with a targeted and sensitive action.
• The EZ-Control Half cheek snaffle has a strong action on demand by means of its rigid effect. As soon as the horse accepts the rein aids, the bit’s action is gentle as the bit is positioned soft and comfortable in the horse’s mouth.
• With the EZ-Control bit riders have a more effective impact on the horse, requiring less pressure on the reins.
Benefits of a double-broken snaffle:
• No pressure on the palate
• Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
• Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
• No nutcracker-effect
• More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 cm
Widths in inch: 5" / 5 1/4" / 5 3/4"
Cheeks: 9 cm - 3 1/2"
Thickness: 16 mm