Stubben Golden Wings Snaffle Double Broken Copper Mouth Bit 2262
Benefits of a Golden Wings Snaffle Bit:
• The ultimate safeguard for your horse's mouth
• 100% Pinchless - Gentle and Sensitive
• No nutcracker effect
• Enables rider to give a direct response from the outside of the horse's mouth.
• Large discs (safeguard plates) offer optimal protection to horse's mouth, especially the corners.
• Combines the advantages of a loose ring snaffle with the direct yet gentle action from outside on the horse’s mouth.
• The discs (safeguard plates) ensure that the bit always remains in the correct position in the horse's mouth.
• The Golden Wing snaffle is easily accepted, especially by inexperienced horses.
Benefits of a double-broken snaffle:
• No pressure on the palate
• Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
• Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
• No nutcracker-effect
• More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of SWEET Copper Link:
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, No Nickel) with very high strength (stronger than Argentan)
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Widths in cm: 9.5 / 10.5 / 11.5 cm
Widths in inch: 3 3/4” / 4 1/8” / 4 1/2"
Ring- Ø: 65 mm - 2 1/2"
Thickness: 14 mm
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 cm
Widths in inch: 5” / 5 1/4” / 5 3/4”
Ring- Ø: 70 mm - 2 3/4"
Thickness: 14 mm
With Sweet Copper Mouth
International article number: 2262
Currently on BACK-ORDER please email firstname.lastname@example.org