Stubben Soft-Roll Double Broken Copper Roll Bit 2428
Sweet Copper roll:
The sweet copper roll activates saliva production in addition it is very soft and pleasant on the horses tongue while rein impact.
Benefits of a double-broken:
• No pressure on the palate
• Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
• Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
• No nutcracker-effect
• More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of a Loose Ring Snaffle:
• The free sliding rings of the Loose Ring Snaffle enable the horse to adjust the position of the bit in his mouth. This tends to make the horse relax his jaw and chew the bit, thus encouraging the horse to accept the bit
• When picking up the reins the rings move so that the bit is automatically positioned correctly
• Young horses or inexperienced riders should always gain experience with a loose ring snaffle before trying out a D-Ring Bit or other bit
Stübben Steeltec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer.
Widths in cm: 11.5 / 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 / 15.5 cm
Widths in inch: 4 1/2" / 5” / 5 1/4” / 5 3/4” / 6 1/8"
Thickness: 11.5cm 14mm, 12.5cm - 15.5cm 16mm
International Article No: 2428
PLEASE NOTE 15.5cm is not a stocked size, please allow extra time for production & delivery